i forget sometimes that i’m technically an adult. like. how did that happen. who let it happen. i don’t look like an adult. i do not feel like an adult. how do i stop this
Dad: “cmon son, say your first words!”
Dad: “close! try again!”
Dad: “So close! One more time!”
Son: “daft punk”
girls with short hair are hotter than any boy. so thats why boys get upset when girls cut their hair off. case solved
that’s my secret
I’m always tired
*transforms into the incredible sloth*
When you see something like this, it’s hard not to wonder whose protection this is actually for: journalists, or the Israeli Government. One of the reasons that the Vietnam War generated so much political opposition at home was because it was really the first war where images of war-related destruction and casualties were televised to the American people in real time. It’s amazing how quickly people stop supporting war when the results of it are shoved in their face. Conversely, one of the quickest ways to stifle opposition to war is to hide its results. That’s part of the reason why the Bush I administration refused to allow the coffins of dead soldiers to be photographed, a tradition that Clinton and GWB upheld. Out of sight, of mind.
Obama on gay adoption
yeah totally ruining this country what a horrible guy
Fun fact: Obama has attempted to fix almost everything that he promised to fix, but the republicans have voted almost all of his bills out of congress. He’s not the problem.
EXACTLY this is what I’m talking about. “Obama doesn’t do shit” no your shitty party is afraid of change and likes to blame everyone else for their problems
What’s your superhero name?
Human Victim of Capitalism
Human Cancer Patient.
It is I, the Corpse On Life Support!!!!! ahahahaha
I sound more like a villain…
i am the magnetic victim of capitalism
never fear, the cop who gets away with murder is here
bad motherfucking customer service representative
it knows. it knows my life.
I am the Super Civilian Casualty. It is me.
Well, they call me the functional alcoholic
It is I, the customer service representative!
why test on animals when there are prisons full of rapists
because the prisons aren’t actually full of rapists
the rapists run free and the prisons are full of people charged with weed possession
- other country: wow we solved drug crimes by doing this and the problem is practically completely resolved
- america: there is just no stopping the war on drugs........
- other country: we have the most successful schools because we implement these rules to encourage real learning
- america: no hope....... kids just cant cut it anymore........
- other country: gun related crime is all but non existent thanks to our restrictions
- america: wow..... if only there was some way to stop these shootings before they happened..............
- other country: nothing bad has happened as a result of our equal marriage/bathroom laws for lgbt
- america: if only there was a way.............................
When I was a kid I thought your 20s were supposed to be fun, not filled with perpetual anxiety about financial stability and constantly feeling like an unaccomplished piece of shit.
That’s because it was fun for baby boomers and they basically gave us this impression it would always be like that, but then they ruined the economy.